- Commonly used in sand filtration, activated carbon columns, and demineralizer vessels up to 8′ diameter.
- WEDGE-FLOW laterals are often designed in a multi-tier pattern as well as angled to conform to the vessel head configuration.
- Designed as collectors and distributors in larger vessels.
- Optimum systems where mid-bed or regenerant processes are employed.
- Units are custom designed for either side or center vessel configuration.
- Can accommodate threaded, nozzle or pad connections.
Custom Designed Laterals
Our laterals are custom designed as replacements for existing installations.Exact replacement is accommodated as well as re-engineered to improve process fluid dynamics. Often, with our “Back to Basics” approach, major improvements can be realized without increasing costs. Retention, drainage patterns, and alloy selection are a few of the criteria that can result in process improvements. Careful consideration to existing internal configurations can result in avoiding unnecessary major capital expense.
- Corn milling
- Fluid treatment
- Food processing
- Mineral processing
- Pulp and paper
- Waste water treatment
- Water Treatment
- Well water and irrigation