- Filter Cap
- .005″ to .018″
The properly designed underdrain must:
- Be structurally sound.
- Allow maximum vessel capacity of granular media.
- Uniformly support the load over its entire surface area.
- Retain the finest granules and resist clogging.
- Provide minimum pressure loss and/or uniform drainage.
- Be of corrosion-resistant material to insure long service life, especially in inaccessible locations or hazardous service.
- Permit backwash, regeneration in place or hydraulic discharge.
- Eliminate the need for subfill.
- Activated Carbons
- Ion Exchange Resins
- Molecular Sieves
- Silica Gels
- Other Packing Materials
- Corn milling
- Fluid treatment
- Food processing
- Mineral processing
- Pulp and paper
- Waste water treatment
- Water Treatment
- Well water and irrigation